$200 per 50-minute session
I am also an out-of-network insurance provider. If you wish to use your insurance benefits you must first contact your insurance provider and find out if you have "out-of network" benefits. I also see many clients on a private-pay basis & will offer a sliding scale for clients if necessary. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check & PayPal are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please call or email me for further information.